We have a 5 star rating by AVDC Environmental Officers as part of the national ‘Scores on the Doors’ scheme. Local, British and free range produce is used wherever possible.
Start your day in our conservatory style restaurant overlooking the gardens. Enjoy a mouth-watering buffet of fresh juices, fruits, yoghurts with a fresh pot of tea or caffetierre of coffee followed by a full English breakfast cooked freshly to order including free range eggs and thick cut, oak smoked bacon
We can provide a dinner menu on request for guests of the hotel, in a quiet atmosphere. The menu offers a delightful selection of seasonal dishes including fresh fish and vegetarian options, freshly prepared in our kitchen. Local and British produce is used wherever possible. A carefully selected wine list is also available. It is advisable to book in advance and essential at weekends. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please ask when making your booking.
A full room service menu is available
Local Pubs and Restaurants, a short walk from the hotel (please ask reception for map of the village)
- The Bell Inn: restaurant and village pub, open 8am -10pm (last orders 9.30pm on Sundays/Bank Holidays) – 01296 632777
- The Oak: traditional English Pub, good food and ‘beer garden’ (last orders 9pm) – 01296 630466
- Mela: established Indian restaurant serving traditional as well as ‘different and exiting dishes’ – 01296 630110
- Aston Clinton Coffee Shop: - Excellent coffee, freshly made cakes and made to order sandwiches – (Mon – Sat 8am – 5pm, Sun 10am – 4pm) – 01296 632212
- Dehli Cuisine: new Indian restaurant with ‘emphasis on healthy eating’ – 01296 630399
A wide range of restaurants (Italian, Chinese, Fine Dining etc) are also located a short drive/taxi ride away. Please ask for further details
Functions : Weddings, Family Gatherings, Funeral Wakes
For details of our function menus please call 01296 630362