West Lodge Hotel Ltd.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- The Management reserves the right to refuse any booking
- All accommodation bookings must be secured by a valid credit card
- The Management may require full payment or a deposit for accommodation prior to arrival under certain circumstances or when bookings exceed three or more rooms/nights
- Cancellation policy:
For one or two rooms: 24 hours (midday) notice is required
For three or more rooms: 72 hours (midday) notice is required
Failure to comply with the above cancellation policy will result in a full charge being made for any accommodation the hotel is unable to resell
5. Checking in time is from 2pm. The Management will make every effort to ensure rooms are ready on time but cannot guarantee access
6. Checking out time is 11am. Failure to vacate the room by this time may result in an additional charge of 50% of the daily room rate
7. All room rates are inclusive of VAT at the present rate and Full English Breakfast. Please ask for details of current breakfast times
8. A discretionary 10% Service Charge is applied to all food or beverages
9. The hotel is unable to change or falsify the description of any item purchasedNo further discounts apply to any special packages or reduced rates
10. The hotel reserves the right to make any further charges as appropriate for any damage, accidental or otherwise, or for any additional cleaning required outside the normal housekeeping requirements
11. The Bar closes to residents at 11pm.
12. The Management reserves the right to exclude guests from public areas or accommodation if they deem behaviour is inappropriate. No refunds will be given.